Neurology clinic policies
Cancellation and No Show
- Once you receive appointment we will send reminder call 2
to 3 business days before your appointment. If we are not
able to talk with you in person voicemail will be left on
number registered with clinic.
- If you are not able to attend please inform us at least one
working day before your appointment. Patients who do not
show up on their scheduled appointment will be charged
no show fees.. Also you may need to get new referral to be
seen again in clinic.
- Many patients are waiting for many weeks to see specialist
so please inform us about any cancellation so we can book
other emergency patients as early as possible.
- In neurology clinic we are able to accept prescription refill
request only if patient is seen in clinic during last 6 months.
If patient is not seen in clinic for 6 months or more they
have to call and book follow up to get prescription refill.
- Please ask your pharmacy to send prescription refill
request to clinic.
- Make sure you call clinic at least 4 to 5 working days
before so we can send request to pharmacy in timely
manner and you have continuous supply of medication.
- Though email communication is faster and convenient way
to communicate it is not considered as secure and safe for
confidentiality. So we want all patients to sign email
communication consent form before we initiate any email
- All emails are read by secretary and many of them will be
answered by them as advised by doctors. We try to answer
email within 3 to 4 business days so please do not ask for
appointment booking or cancellation via email.
- Consent for email communication, click here
For more information about Neurology resources,